 Star Wars / 9384
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
This has to be one of the ugliest things I have seen!  If they didn't tell
me what it was I would have never guessed it was a Stormtrooper.

I don't get it either.  It definitely is ugly, and I agree, I wouldn't
have been able to guess what it was if a third-grader showed me and made
me guess.

Man, you guys are tough critics!  I'm no SW expert, but I don't think it
really looks *that* bad.  Here's a frame from SW:Ep4 for comparison --

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/temporary/stormtroopers.jpg

--Todd