 Star Wars / 9373
    Re: LEGO 2001 —Ben Vaughan
   Whoa! Slashdot effect! FBTB is slashdotted. Have fun kids! Ben Ben Vaughan (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Kevin Loch
   (...) I was only getting < 1kb/sec but I don't see and article on /. yet. I'm sure it will be soon though. I did finally manage to download them all for my personal reference. Of course I won't upload them to BrickShelf unless fbtb asks me too. KL (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Todd Lehman
   (...) Why not? Does FBTB own the copyright on the images any more than anyone else who isn't TLC? If the server is buckling and you've got a big enough bandwidth straw, why not help out? (Not criticizing, just curious.) I would help but I get (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Kevin Loch
   (...) I'ts a matter of netiquette. I'd be more than happy to put them up if they gave permission. Sure they don't own the images, but someone did go through the trouble of procuring the catalogs and scanning them in. That takes effort and I want to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Todd Lehman
   (...) Tim (if you're reading), could/would you (pretty please with cherries on top) give Kevin permission to copy the images onto his site so that more people can access them? --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)