 Star Wars / 9356
    Re: LEGO 2001 —Eric Joslin
   (...) Tim- Thanks so much for posting these? What set did you get the catalogue from? If someone sent them to you, did they happen to mention what set and store the catalogue came from? Some of us like to have the catalogue in our own hands as well. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Todd Lehman
   (...) I'll second that! Thanks -- and what set/store did you find the catalog in? --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Eric Joslin
   (...) Actually, since I posted, I noticed something else- this is actually the contents of *two* seperate catalogues- the regular System one, and the Technic one. Since they don't *usually* package the two catalogues in the same sets (as in, I've (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)