 Star Wars / 931
  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) One of these comes with the Snow Speeder set for the Hoth Rebel Soldier that is included in that set. Although I would not call it the best blaster in the world. Seeing that they have Guns in the Adventurers sets I hope somewhere along the way (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

I read in an article on the new Star Wars line that the initial classic set release had the fastest turn around time at lego ever - 1 year. I would guess that the number of new pieces in the sets would be limitted by that short turn around. They (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

all the tlg guns have been hiustorical guns (pirates,adventurers,western). tlg has never released and element that looks remotly like a real modern gun and that includes the sw blasters which are obvosly too much like modern guns for tlgs liking. (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) I actually don't think that's too far off the "classic" toy blaster rifle you could buy in '80 or '81. As for blaster pistols, well, nothing really good exists, although those of you who remember the original Jawa figures (apparently, one (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) What about the rifles and revolvers in Wild West and Adventurers? Those are close enough to 'modern' for me! :( Steve (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36f8f7ae.6844211@lu...et.com>... (...) tlg (...) and (...) for (...) Not go that far (in time). An outback set (6490?), Amazon Crossing, have one those rifles, and by looking at to the Camel Trophy Land Rover like (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)