 Star Wars / 9274
    7151 Sith Infiltrator is great! —Fredrik Glöckner
   I found a 7151 at more than 60% off, so I picked it up, thinking it was good value for all those grey plates and basic bricks. Getting home, I was a bit reluctant to build it, as it looks rather stupid on the box. I chose to built it anyway, as my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator is great! —Brad Hamilton
   I just got 7151 today too (for 50% off at TRU). I had the same experience! I wasn't even going to build the model since it looks so stupid on the box. However, as I started building it, it really started to look cool! Its very sleek and looks nice (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)