 Star Wars / 9267
    Re: Custom Figure Help —Bryan Hodges
   (...) I assume you mean the designs painted on their torsos, legs, heads, hats, etc. The minifigs are molded out of solid plastic, so if you mean remove the "base color" of the minifigs, it can't be done. However, if you're talking about the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Custom Figure Help —David Simmons
   (...) design. (...) This couldn't more true in the case of the UFO saucer sections. Orange and Black and Silver? Ugh! Brasso does require a bit of elbow grease but it works wonders and still leaves the piece with some its like-new sheen. I have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)