 Star Wars / 9161
    Re: Alternate Naboo fighter —Bryan Hodges
   (...) "I've heard about this... Cat Juggling!" I like your mutant Fighter, it's pretty cool. I wish I could play with legos at work, all I get to do is surf the web all night... <sigh> -Bryan "I am not a bum, I'm a Jerk" "I was born a poor black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Alternate Naboo fighter —David Simmons
   (...) ". . . and there's something going on in Kansas right now that makes me sick! They take little laboratory mice, never hurt anyone, take them out to Hollywood and tell them they're going to be in pictures!" "I know what you're saying. You're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)