 Star Wars / 9126
  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

That's what I thought. But here is something I found in a LEGO catalog- "D. Delay Imperial troops in the snowspeeder! On the frozen planet Hoth the Imperial walkers search for the Rebel's hidden base. Join Luke Skywalker and Alliance Pilot dack in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Nope, especially since it's not radar, it's an anti-armor weapon. :) (...) Well, normally one would shoot snowtroopers, AT-ATs and AT-STs, none of which exist in LEGO Star Wars yet (unless you make your own). So shot at Battle Droids, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Its rumoured that an AT-ST will be made for 2001, and will retail for $9.99 US. The list I got has lots of cool Star Wars things for 2001. Its a good thing my birthday is in January, becasue around here the new LEGO year doesn't start til (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)