 Star Wars / 9051
Re: Podracer Engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:23:35 GMT

Thanks for all of the info! I figured they were for steering, but I wasn't
sure.  Seeing how this is my only movie podracer and it will probably be up
against Blacktron and Aquanaut pods whenever I get around to building them,
staying authentic isn't high on my list of priorities.

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Brown writes:
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:43:49 GMT, "Bradley Dale"