 Star Wars / 9014
9013  |  9015
Subject:
Uploading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:46:14 GMT

Hey everybody.  I finally secured a digital camera (Sony CyberShot).  I'm ready
to upload some files to Brickshelf.  I visited the site today, and I'm not
quite sure how to send pics.  Do you just e-mail them, or is there a special
upload page that I've missed?  Yes, I know, I'm illiterate when it comes to
internet logistics, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

-Matt