 Star Wars / 8947
  Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?

I have to agree about the price. The Star Wars bucket is the only set I'm not getting in the SW Line, because 1) The minifigs are cheesy Anakin and Jar-Jar (HOW many other sets have Jar- Jar?), oh and the TRULY BIZARRE goggled-head w/ slope brick w/ (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?

(...) The bucket does come with instructions for all the pod racers shown on the bucket (at least on the "front" side - I think there are some alternate models shown). In fact, you can make all of them at once. The set really isn't that bad. Sure, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?

(...) So we have the 7171 and a ligth version as the pod bucket. What migth come next is a UCS pod racer like Joel Kuster´s (URL) The logical next step would be a smaller/ligther version than the pod bucket: a Duplo pod racer. Anyone who has enough (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)