 Star Wars / 8921
    whomade that awesome t-16 —Geordan Ballantree
   Somewhere in this newsgroup, I remember somebody posting insrutions for a t-16 skyhopper made from the snow speeder set. Whoever made this, could please post a link to the site that has instructions for this. Thanks Geordan (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: whomade that awesome t-16 —Eric Kingsley
   (...) The builder was John VanZwieten. Here is the .dat file. (URL) can see the model here along with instructions and a few other alternate models. John is the king of alternate models in my book. (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: whomade that awesome t-16 —Bruce Lowell
     hi, this is my first post here, but in addition to John VanZwieten's skyhopper, i also made one, which you can see the mclad picture at: (URL) i'm trying my best to take a real picture, but this might not look that great, eing that it was my first (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: whomade that awesome t-16 —Daniel Crichton
   "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:G0IsM3.2o1@lugnet.com... (...) t-16 (...) post (...) I've got to say a huge "Thanks!" to John for this one - I went out and bought another Snowspeeder so I could build this on Saturday and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)