 Star Wars / 8898
Re: Dan Jassim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 08:59:10 GMT

Wow. Why is this guy not on Lugnet? Or more appropriatly in Lugnet.space?
These are some great ships. My favorite, probably predictably is the red
transport.
    Very realistic and bulky! Very solid. the red and grey scheme looks
great.
    The interior is very nice. I love the arches between the smaller
section.
    The engines are great. I've found that its a challenge to combine
Japanese design with U.S/Lucas inspired design-- but this guy pulled it off
nicely. Check out the arches above the smaller engines. The way the flaps
(very japanese IMO) blend with the bulk of the ship is great.
    Bottom line is this guys gotta post here!

    -Jon
--
Starship Bardiel
http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html