 Star Wars / 8877
    Re: #7191 UCS X-Wing brief review —Bryan Wong
   (...) I have to agree with you completely on this one. I feel as if I've gone to a cafeteria, and the server has slapped some food on my tray and that's my lunch. Horrible presentation - here are your pieces, now go play and leave us alone. The (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: #7191 UCS X-Wing brief review —David Simmons
   HAR HAR! Good one, Bryan. The cafeteria analogy had me rolling. That's a perfect summation of my initial impression upon opening the box. "Thanks for the money, here's yer plastic." *plop* *plop, plop* Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)