 Star Wars / 8766
Re: Attn: Ralph Döring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:56:49 GMT

Jay Cal wrote:

Mr Döring,
Why is it that when I mailed you my entry to the SW design contest a long time
ago still isn't posted on your site? And why haven't you replied to all the e-
mails I've sent you afterwards? This is my last possible way to reach you so
please respond!

I just got an e-mail from Dö a week ago or so.  Ralph has been pretty busy this
summer, first with exams, then with a bike trip across Germany.  He told me he's
still got a huge pile of e-mail stuff to do, including 5 or so SW design contest
entries, which apparently take him a long time to design (the HTML stuff).

Toki