 Star Wars / 8730
  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) movie (...) explosion (...) I would like to make a formal apology to everyone. I did not know that this was a hoax and my only intention was to inform everyone of any relevant Star Wars related information that I discover. I should have known (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) Hey now, there's no need to apologize. I hadn't yet heard of or seen it, and it was entertaining to watch through and notice all the little things...after I saw your original post. So, I'd like to say thanks. Gave me something else to do. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) Same! It was cool to watch either way. There sure are some devoted fans out there. =) -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)