 Star Wars / 8698
Re: T-16 Skyhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 01:35:56 GMT

"Michael Nelson" <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FzGp26.Enp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Does anyone have directions to make one?

--
Andrew, Agent 0007

Yea I have seen a really good one by John VanZweiten(not sure about the
spelling) you can get to his page by going to Joseph Gonzales' Altered • States
page and it has a hyperlink for it.  It uses pieces from only the • Snowspeeder
set.  I'll look for the exact link if you can't find it and it should have
instructions by now.(I saw it when the page was new, but he said • instructions
would be posted)

Michael

I just saw one built on Monday.  Check this out:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zacktron/kenosha/ - its in there
somewhere.  Mike, the guy who built it, said he got the instructions from
John.  So, I'm assuming they have been posted.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne