 Star Wars / 8697
Re: T-16 Skyhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:22:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Does anyone have directions to make one?

--
Andrew, Agent 0007

Yea I have seen a really good one by John VanZweiten(not sure about the
spelling) you can get to his page by going to Joseph Gonzales' Altered States
page and it has a hyperlink for it.  It uses pieces from only the Snowspeeder
set.  I'll look for the exact link if you can't find it and it should have
instructions by now.(I saw it when the page was new, but he said instructions
would be posted)

Michael