 Star Wars / 8654
  Re: New MF model.

(...) I thought maybe Thad used those pieces as a nod or tip of the hat to the LEGO designers. They also have some pretty cool printing on them, IMHO. (...) Maybe he did it purely for the enjoyment and self-satisfaction of it. I for one can (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MF model.

Im really sorry everyone, Todds post prompted me to go look again at thads millenium falcon again even though I am at work and dont have a lot of free time, and I have to say, I must have been upset about something yesterday or on drugs or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)