 Star Wars / 8599
Re: Racial politics in LEGO (Endless debates in LUGNET about race would be a good title too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:28:31 GMT

Yo nigga, what the deal?
Just to clarify, I emailed Brad Justus a day or two ago and asked him if he
might check out the thread that begins with "Who's feelin' the black pack?"
when he's got the time.  He's yet to reply, but rest assured that as soon as
he does, I'll post some type of message with highlights from our
correspondance.  FYI, "the black pack" was initially an attempt at humorously
requesting DSMs.  Apparantly the joke went over the heads of the crackers --
oops did I say crackers?  oh well, i guess that I've just got a dark sense of
humor.  And as far as TLC's response to the subject, they're definitely
reading what goes up on lugnet, be it officially or not, and from the lugnet
postings i'm sure that they're able to gather an overview of what the
sentiments of lego fans are on any given issue.  We need to be able to debate
this topic within this forum to generate support for what is IMHO a just
cause.  I just hope that TLC is able to respond appropriately.

Just another insignificant little statement from a foul mouthed mofo with a
limited vocabulary.  Stay black and don't let the white man stress you.

peace out,
Ghetto Dweller D