 Star Wars / 8553
Re: 2001 set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Geordan Ballantree writes:

You guys are all saying that the new atst is going to suck because it is only
$9.99, but a at-st at that price isn't even feasible. Could it be that there
was a cut off at the begining of the price? I'm only a kid so I might be like
totally wrong on this subject but that just might be the case

cheers

Geordan

Hey, or maybe it was a misplaced decimal? UCS AT-ST for $99.99, anyone? (I'm
not mocking you, by the way, in fact, I say you're most likely right or pretty
close to it.)
Greg "There was a guy... an underwater guy who controlled the sea... got
killed by 10 million pounds of sludge from New York and New Jersey" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html