 Star Wars / 8527
Re: Sir Alec Guiness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:39:40 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

I just thought I'd pass on the news that Sir Alec Guiness died this weekend at
the age of 86.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/07/guinness.obit/index.html

Yeah, I saw the NYT obit.  If we need any surer sign that the torch is being
passed to (gulp) our generation (meaning those of us who can only dimly remember a
time without Star Wars), this has to be it.

Sadly,

LFB