 Star Wars / 8492
    Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Thomas Weigle
   (...) On the other hand, Emperor Palpatine, who was more gray than Lord Vader, is yellow in the Lego incarnation. I bet the gray Vader head was just a way of making him more special even without the mask. (...) Darth Maul had horns on his head... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Eric Joslin
   (...) 215 Red Indians is a Lego System set. It might be old, but it is there. eric (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Thomas Weigle
   (...) It's not really Legoland, though, with the Legoland minifigs as we know them. Legoland seems to be a world free of skin color. & as for native Americans having red skin, don't even get me started on that one... ;) That's more of a semantic (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)