 Star Wars / 8480
    Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Karim Nassar
   (...) I've mostly stayed out of this discussion, but I've got some questions to ask. I'm not generally opposed to the idea of dark "skinned" minifigs (DSM), but I'm going to play devils advocate here for a minute. Lets say that TLG does in fact go (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: who's feelin the black pack? —James J. Trobaugh
   In lugnet.starwars, Karim Nassar writes: <snip> (...) to (...) I would also think that other problems would arise, besides the is there the "proper" quantity. But what about actual "roles" in the sets. I think some groups would get upset if say a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)