 Star Wars / 8396
Re: Sith Infiltrator 7151 Alternative Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:25:07 GMT

very cool, mladen!

and you were just trying to tell me you don't do alternate models, shame shame!
this one looks pretty dang good.  i myself have yet to tackle using those
click-hinges in a model.

would you mind if i added a link to your images for my list of other alternate
models on the web?

..joseph g

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:

Hi all! This is a model I made this morning after I bought my second Sith
Infiltrator and wanted to make an alternative model from it using only the
pieces in the set, I was inspired to do this after years of admiring Joseph
Gonzalez alternative models for various LEGO sets. Hope you guys enjoy this,
and LMKWYT!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm