 Star Wars / 8328
  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) I found a comment card exactly like this one in an MTT I picked up last week, and it asks for customer input in a generic way. It was the typical "how many sets do you own" and "what themes do you like" sort of questions. One thing I found (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) Very interesting, Joel, Maybe this means we actually have some sort of consumer clout with TLG. If we all raise up in unison, then maybe the jr. sets will go away. Have a nice warm fuzzy day! GREG! (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)