 Star Wars / 8286
  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Aye, it gives a good appearance of repulsorlifts. Just be sure to place them so they're hard to see unless you look directly under the Landspeeder. -Chris (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Thanks, this is exactly what I meant, without the extra 1 stud rounds, the Landspeeder just sits there looking grounded. With two in the centerline, it appears to "float" a plate width high, and even wobbles a little. TLC rectified this with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) I think the LandSpeeder floats higher than that. What I use is a 2x2 brick - I've got some transparent ones from old Lego sets, but you could just pick a colour to match the shelf you sit it on. You have to put it on the centreline, exactly (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)