 Star Wars / 8279
    Re: I realized I want Star Wars! —Adrian Drake
   Now I know you don't want to spring for a lot of money, but I highly, highly, recommend picking up a Snowspeeder. It's $20 (which is way over your price range) but it's an amazingly well-built model, with great swooshability. Second for me would be (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I realized I want Star Wars! —Bradley Dale
   (...) Remember, the American $20 sets are the Canadian $30 sets. The Snowspeeder does look like a good model though. I was a little disapointed with my Warp Wing-Fighter's complete lack of swooshability, having the cluttered landing gear and those (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I realized I want Star Wars! —Jason J. Railton
   (...) We pay more in the UK too, but seriously the SnowSpeeder for me is the best set around. It's good value compared to other Lego, and has a lot of rebuild potential. Also, it's from the original trilogy - the Episode I stuff just isn't the same. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)