 Star Wars / 8209
  UCS X-Wing

Well, I have had my UCS X-Wing for a little over a month now and I swear, I have been so scaried of coming home from work and finding it on the floor. The stand sucks! I was on the floor last night 1400 pieces all over my living room floor. I am (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing

(...) I have not noticed this problem with mine. In fact I was surprised at how well it balances on the stand in either of the three positions. Ben (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)