 Star Wars / 8199
Re: Emperor unique? Don't think so.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:
I just received my minifig collector set #3341 (Luke, Han, Boba Fett),
it also reads "Contains Unique Mini Figure". Unless the MF Han Solo is
different...

No no no.

Originally, the Boba Fett minifig in this set was going to have a missile that
fired from the top of his backpack.  Lego decided not to make two different
versions, though (In the States he was to be packaged with the same backpack as
in Slave I, for the same reasons that Pirate Cannons don't fire).  I guess they
didn't have time to change the wording on the box (or they forgot?).

LOL!  That *must* be the reason.

Both the Luke and Han minifigs appear to be 'unique' to this set.

Steve