 Star Wars / 8150
Re: Emperor unique? Don't think so.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:13:14 GMT

Agent 0007 wrote:

I just received my minifig collector set #3341 (Luke, Han, Boba Fett),
it also reads "Contains Unique Mini Figure". Unless the MF Han Solo is
different...

I just got the summer Shop @ Home catalog today.  On the little insert
page between pages 24 and 25, they have pictures of 7 minifig sets.  Along
with the 4 SW sets, there is 1 Ninja set and 2 Town sets.  Anyhow, they
say, "Each set comes with three figures - at least one that's not
available in any other LEGO set (except #3342) [Chewbacca + 2 Biker
Scouts].  I think the differences are often small - the Han Solo in the MF
has blue pants instead of the brown in the minifig set, and the battle
droid officer has some yellow paint.  Personally, I'm not all that excited
about the sets because I am not that big a fan of multiple minifigs of the
same person (Luke Skywalker).

Toki