 Star Wars / 8175
Re: Disappointing Pod Racing Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I finally got the chance to see this item at a local TRU, and I'm really
unimpressed.  The scanner indicated it to be $24.99 for under 300 pieces, • and
none of them unique or particularly impressive.  I understand that, to
assemble an equivalent collection of bricks, one would have to dump a lot • more
than $25 on SW sets, but this is ridiculous!  But do we really need • another
JarJar and Anakin figure?  For that price they could at least have given • 400
or 500 to make the bucket seem more like a deal than a gouge.
  If anyone wants buckets, my TRU has about a dozen, and you're welcome to
them!

Heh, I saw several of those everywhere, and they are not moving.

How much you want to bet TLG will see this as "no one wants Star Wars Buckets
I guess"

-Lord Insanity (who originally thought the blue was imperial Violet (like Happy
meal set) and wanted lots of these.)

Very
disappointing use of TLG production runs. Come on, TLG! I do not know if I
am even going to carry it in my parts store.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!