 Star Wars / 8167
    Re: Disappointing Pod Racing Bucket —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) and (...) more (...) another (...) 400 (...) Heh, I saw several of those everywhere, and they are not moving. Very disappointing use of TLG production runs. Come on, TLG! I do not know if I am even going to carry it in my parts store. Scott S. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Disappointing Pod Racing Bucket —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) How much you want to bet TLG will see this as "no one wants Star Wars Buckets I guess" -Lord Insanity (who originally thought the blue was imperial Violet (like Happy meal set) and wanted lots of these.) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)