 Star Wars / 8039
  Re: 1 problem with click-hinges

(...) Yes, I think click-hinges should be seen as user-configurable angle-piece rather than as an opening/closing mechanism. Kerry (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 problem with click-hinges

(...) I have to agree. Who else has seen the AAT (7155)? The click hinges used on the hatch and gun turret are pretty much useless for playability. They are too stiff and the attached pieces pull off rather articulate the hinge. Fortunately, this is (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)