 Star Wars / 803
  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) Sure was/is. I still have floppies of Wing Commander 1 and 2 as well as Wing Commander:Privateer. 3 and 4 moved towards being Interactive Moivies, with Mark Hamil(1) doing a lead voice. (i think this is better than Carrie Fishers(2) role in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) The only computer game that I have liked Mark Hamill in would be Lucas Arts' "Full Throttle". Never would have guessed it without seeing the credits. Lost in Space was horrible. Wing Commander isn't a whole lot better, though it is not quite (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)