 Star Wars / 7958
7957  |  7959
Subject:
UCS T/I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:55:56 GMT

     Well, I found the Tie Interceptor at my local TRU this morning (along
with the MF) and against the advice of my banker I had to get it. (And believe
me, I'll be playing with it a lot this next couple of weeks when I have no
food in my fridge!) I have to say this set rules. Plain and simple. And not
only does it rule, now I finally have all the black wing pieces I need to do a
proper MOC Tie Fighter (and bomber!)
     Hopefully I'll pick up that Millenium Falcon in the next few weeks too,
if I can somehow finance it... (student loans, perhaps?)

- respectfully yours, Thaddeus R. A. Jantzi

P.S. My (up until now) NLSO has made her first foray into building out of
Lego, (a SW ship, no less!), she constructed a rather decent Tie Fighter, and
has requested that I notify everyone on Lugnet so that they can go see it...

http://myweb.mortimer.com/~tjantzi/lego.html