 Star Wars / 7883
7882  |  7884
Subject:
OK, lets take it to Off Topic.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:21:51 GMT

We've got a whole page of updates full of off topic here.  Lets focus on Star
Wars Lego.  I hate taking the few times a day I can come to view this great
site and pursue my hobby to find it dominated by people taking little things
personally, especially when its off topic.  Take it elsewhere and lets keep
this site related to Star Wars Lego.

Jason F.