 Star Wars / 7835
Re: On future Lego Star Wars minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:56:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
I would have to agree with you on that one, add to the fact that the Storm
Troopers are also on the Lego Star Wars System Logo, and you have a sure bet.
Also, in the comic for the Sith Infiltrator, you have Jawa.  I'm hoping for a
large Jawa Sandcrawler like the one seen next to the UCS Xwing in the photos
we have seen detailing the design process of the Snow Speeder and Vaders TIE.

Jason F.

Hoping for a UCS Naboo Fighter.
Ooo, a Sandcrawler...
That would make my knees weak.