 Star Wars / 7831
Re: ATAT-Falcon Blueprints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Pat Burke writes:
I think he meant blueprints of the vehicles themselves, not MOC's. If so,
maybe these links can help:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/walkers.html#atat - a lot of description of
various dimensions and scale for the ATAT, photos but no plans

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/mf/falcon.htm ostly the same for the falcon,
but with some blueprints too

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/jediknights/blueprint.html i think just
one scan each of blueprints for both, no dimensions though

good luck,
Pat (another lurker)

For my AT-AT, I used primarily 3 sources:
- The_Essential_Guide_to_SW_Vehicles
- Incredible_Cross_Sections
- SW_Technical_Journal

The best of these being the Essential Guide, because it had 'blueprints' of the
side, front, and back (no interior shown, though). Actually, the blueprint on
the above listed site, and on www.starwars.com is from the Essential Guide,
they just don't show the front and rear views....

The SW_Technical_Journal is minimally useful, although they KIND of show a
cutaway side view... most of it isn't terribly helpful...

The Incredible_Cross_Sections book is by far the best for adding details. It
shows views of the inside and inner mechanisms that other things leave out.
It's not too useful for general scale, though...

DaveE