 Star Wars / 7823
  Re: ATAT-Falcon Blueprints

(...) so (...) I think I'd pay somebody to make instructions to some of their really great models:) . Any of you AT-AT MOCers willing to partially dismantle your model to make instrucions for it while gaining a few bucks? Sarcasm intended- --Josh (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ATAT-Falcon Blueprints

I think he meant blueprints of the vehicles themselves, not MOC's. If so, maybe these links can help: (URL) - a lot of description of various dimensions and scale for the ATAT, photos but no plans (URL) ostly the same for the falcon, but with some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ATAT-Falcon Blueprints

(...) For my AT-AT, I used primarily 3 sources: - The_Essential_Guide_...W_Vehicles - Incredible_Cross_Sections - SW_Technical_Journal The best of these being the Essential Guide, because it had 'blueprints' of the side, front, and back (no interior (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)