 Star Wars / 7783
    Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Ever since I was 8 years old my favorite scene in the trilogy was the one where the Emporer lands on the death star. If lego make an Imperial shuttle it better NOT be shuttle 'Tyderium' (Tyderium is that specific shuttle's name) filled with (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November —Jason Fabisch
   I have yet to see Lego make a fig and then not place him in a major set. Sure, the Emperor is on the SW system logo, and now he is in a little 3 fig pack. But he will probably be in a set. And what is the only set anyone can really think of him (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)