 Star Wars / 7745
RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 06:05:24 GMT

Thanks for backing up my memory there, Peter. I think what you got was the
price for the X-WING [collectors edition] From memory, that was the only set
THIS YEAR [PRE GST] to be over the $300 RRP [other than the train,
possibly]. $359 sounds like what I saw on the order sheet this year for the
X-Wing.

[Just remember...Late July is probably mid-late August if we're lucky. After
all, the catalogue, etc are supposed to be available at the end of February
AT THE LATEST according to LA, if you ask them at the start of the year. I
hope you appreciate that happy thought :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)