 Star Wars / 774
    Star Wars spotted in Colorado —Steve Berry
   For those who live in Colorado, you might want to check your local Wal Marts for Star Wars sets. During lunch, I took a trip to one of the Wal Marts close to work. Well, sure enough, I found two of the Star Wars sets: The X-Wing and the Snowspeeder. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars spotted in Colorado —Roby Sherman
   Steve: Thanks for the info. Two quick items: * It might be also helpful to post this message in the lugnet.us.co.* groups so that the Colorado folks that don't read this group will get the message. * Just in case the Star Wars sets are not at all of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Star Wars Complete!! (Was:Star Wars spotted in Colorado) —Ben Vaughan
   After seeing this post Saturday night, and one other about seeing sets in Colorado Springs, I knew I had a chance. There is a *major* WalMart distribution center in Fort Collins, I figured that kits were going out of there at a good pace. So, I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)