 Star Wars / 7703
    Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November —Thomas Weigle
   (...) & then: (...) Well, if we are to think as Lego THINKS, then skip all expanded universe stuff. The target audience, being kids (mostly boys) aged 6-12, don't read that many Star Wars novels, they might play the games, but chances are they're (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November —Jason Fabisch
   Great reply, it shows you put some thought into it. Last I counted, there were 14 SW related sets released for the 99 model year. This included about equal numbers Episode 1 and original trilogy. Then for the 2000 model year they have scheduled to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)