 Star Wars / 77
Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 07:02:07 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Think of the crappiest set you can imagine TLG producing, all pre-fab
parts, bad colors, sets that would make you end up with dozens and dozens
of a special character (does anyone else have 30 witches?), etc.

Well, tbat possible prototype x-wing picture seen in SW fan mags a while ago
would be a good (bad, I mean) start. Ugh. What an ungraceful model.