 Star Wars / 76
Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:28:22 GMT

My guess is that it will be more like-if you want a Yoda minfig (or some
other unique character) the only set it will be in will be some crummy
$80.00 Dagobah set with a recycled CRAPP full of BURPs and other
elements that have been in a zillion other sets. (witches aren't sooo
bad-at least you can use their skirt piece with another minfig torso à
la Suzanne Rich's "Women of the West")
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)

Mike Stanley wrote:

Ok, we've had a nice little feel-good thread about the sets we'd all
like to see, now let's turn it around.

Think of the crappiest set you can imagine TLG producing, all pre-fab
parts, bad colors, sets that would make you end up with dozens and
dozens of a special character (does anyone else have 30 witches?),
etc.

Discuss.
snip<