 Star Wars / 769
  Phantom Menace trailer/LEGO sets

I just watched the Phantom Menace trailer and it is truly amazing! I have a feeling this movie will shatter Titanic's box office record. If you get a chance to download it or see it at the theaters, you won't be disappointed. Some misc. ramblings (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Phantom Menace trailer/LEGO sets

(...) That is the Sith Infiltrator, yes. Why it's called that will be more obvious when you see the film, if what I've heard is true. The ship I really can't wait for (based on the new Trailer) is the Federation Droid Fighter. There are two scenes (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Colorado != LEGO+Star Wars (was Re: Phantom Menace trailer/LEGO sets

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Berry writes: <snip> (...) You and me both. What's up with the lousy time delay in Colorado? (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)