 Star Wars / 7652
  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) to (...) Is it wrong to wish for a Rebel Transport? Or Ewok Village, Glider and Catapult complete with little ol' Ewoks? Sectional playsets of the Death Star, Rebel Base and Dagobah? How about a droid service pack with everything to make a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) I'd like to see a whole bunch of modular playsets... everything from the Death Star to Cloud City to Mos Eisley etc... I think the modular idea is a great one which Lego needs to explore. They could make four or five different sets, some big (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)