 Star Wars / 7649
    Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this: —Bryan Hodges
   I actually love the SnowSpeeder set... I think it's a good source for parts (especially those big wings and the slopes... ) Granted, I only own two of them, but I plan on buying several more... (...) & (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this: —James Simpson
   (...) In by book, it's the best SW set...but, it's not an economical way to build a Hoth army. (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)