 Star Wars / 764
  Star Wars Parts Auction Announcement

I've posted a Star Wars Parts auction in the auction group. I didn't know if I should cross post it to here so I'm just announcing it here instead. You can also find it on my web site at: (URL) Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Parts Auction Announcement

Rob, I don't know how you want to do the SW action but I would like to buy those 4 Xwing engines outright? I'll give you a good price for them! I need 11 of them to make the Rebel Blockade Runner (Tantive IV). I only want to buy two xwings, so the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Auction announcements are not allowed in this newsgroup.

(...) Rob, To answer your implied question -- You should not be announcing an auction in this lugnet.starwars group. Please re-read point #11 in the Discussion Group Terms and Conditions at: (URL) for descriptions of groups, see: (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)